Maître MASSAD benefits from extensive education and experience in multiple fields; she advises and represents both individuals and corporations in numerous aspects of the law.
In particular she intervenes in :
FAMILY AND PATRIMONIAL LAW :
- Divorces and separations.
- Parental and custody rights: children’s residence, visiting and accommodation rights, establishing or modification of the financial agreements (alimony, child support).
- Changes to divorce and support settlements.
- Liquidation of matrimonial settlements, disputes after a divorce,
- Inheritance and joint ownership.
CRIMINAL LAW: CRIMES, OFFENCES, INFRACTIONS :
Whether you are a victim or have been implicated in a criminal matter, Maître MASSAD will assist and defend you before all examining jurisdictions (examining magistrate, Examining division of a Court of Justice) or tribunals entertaining jurisdiction: Justice of the Peace, Police Court, Magistrate’s Court, and Assizes.
PROPERTY AND REAL ESTATE LAW :
- Litigation between neighbours.
- Ownership and possession disputes.
- Co-ownership matters.
- House-letting contracts.
- Marking of boundaries.
- Action to open up enclosed land.
- Easements, right of way.
- Real estate disputes.
SOCIAL LAW, LABOUR LAW :
- Conflicts resulting from an employment contract: non-competition clause, mobility clause, substantial changes to the contract.
- Conflicts where there is a breach of an employment contract: dismissal, resignation, transactions etc
- Proceedings before Industrial Tribunals.
PERSONAL INJURY LAW :
- Road Accidents and other personal injury cases.
- Victims of criminal offences.
FOR CORPORATIONS :
Maître MASSAD’s law firm gives expert legal advice :
- In the drawing up of existing contracts or custom-made contracts (work markets, sales contracts, service-providing contracts etc).
- In labour law matters (conflicts with employees, disciplinary proceedings, dismissal etc).
She is able to represent you in multiple jurisdictions for :
- Collecting debts and requests for damages.
- White Collar crimes.